There are mainly 2 ways to enter the electronic offices of public entities, one is through a digital certificate and the other is through cl@ve, both are very useful for making inquiries and procedures with state entities, so We recommend registering for at least one:
Procedures for managing personal CL@VE
To manage your personal cl@ve, there are several options:
- One of them is a video call with the following link https://www.agenciatributaria.es/AEAT.internet/videollamadaClave.shtml you request an appointment and make sure you have a camera and your DNI/NIE, in this you will speak with an agent who will help you to activate your cl@ve.
- The other is to request an invitation letter at the following link https://www.agenciatributaria.gob.es/AEAT.sede/procedimientoini/GC27.shtml and you will receive a code, with that code you will be able to enter the portal and access cl @ve, with which you will receive a letter with a code to activate your access. (We recommend you download the application).
Procedures for managing the FNMT digital certificate
To obtain your digital certificate of natural person. You would have to follow these 4 steps:
- First: access https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/certificados/persona-fisica/obtener-certificado-software/solicitar-certificado
- Second: fill out the form. When validating it you will receive an email with a validation code. In addition, you must enter a password to protect your certificate.
- Third: then you will have to go in person to verify your identity at the FNMT or any AEAT agency.
- Fourth: enter https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/certificados/persona-fisica/obtener-certificado-software/descargar-certificado, with your DNI/NIE and code, download the digital certificate which will be installed automatically and you will have access to all your procedures. Remember to access from the same computer that you entered in step 1.
If you need help with any of these procedures, do not hesitate to contact your advisor, we are here to help you.